Jun 19, 2022
Angelo Gingerelli is a strength and conditioning coach at Seton
Hall University and co-author of the book Finish strong: Resistance
training for endurance athletes.
Today Angelo answers the below questions submitted by the
- How long should a strength session be?
- Should strength sessions be done on running days?
- Is it okay to run or strength train with delayed onset muscle
- Should we train low reps high weight or high reps low
- Does strength training change mid-season to off-season?
- What are the must-do core exercises?
- What exercises can help uphill running?
- Should we taper strength session when approaching a marathon
You can find the book
Finish strong on amazon
Follow Angelo and the book on insta @finish_strong_book
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a patron!
Book a FREE
Injury chat with Brodie
Run Smarter App IOS or Android
with code 'PODCAST' for 3-day free trial.